solubility, optimal bioavailability, and rapid delivery throughout the intestinal tract via the DexKey™ release technology. • Supports Optimal Respiratory Function*
• Promotes Stabilization of Mast Cell Membranes, Helping to Modulate Histamine Release*
• Maintains Normal Immune Function*
•Provides Antioxidant Support and Maintains a Normal Inflammatory Response Through the Optimization of Cytokine Profiles*
•Inhibits the Oxidation of LDL Cholesterol and Supports Optimal Cardiovascular Function* Quercetin is an active bioflavonoid known for its role in modulating the exaggerated immune response often associated with seasonal environmental changes. Bioflavonoids work synergistically with other antioxidants to protect tissues from the negative effects of oxidation and inflammation often observed during hyperimmune reactions. QuerciSorb™ modulates the immune system during hypersensitive episodes, protects red blood cells and capillaries, and supports bronchial function. QuerciSorb's bioactive Quercetin delivery science creates a clear advantage over other Quercetin products in the marketplace.* Features
• Strategic delivery of active Quercetin locked in Tesseract's specialty, patent-pending CyLoc™ molecular food matrix with a release agent to ensure solubility and maximum Quercetin absorption.
• Delivers Quercetin in individual molecule form throughout the intestinal tract.
• Utilizes patent-pending DexKeyTM release process to carefully break the molecular matrix cage and release each molecule of Quercetin as it is needed in the body to support optimal respiratory, immune, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, and gastrointestinal function.*
• Effective therapeutic delivery of Quercetin provides antioxidant support and helps to maintain a normal inflammatory response.* Our Products Never Contain: Gluten, Dairy, Eggs, Nut-based Ingredients, Artificial Preservatives, Stearates, Metallic Colorants, Banned Substances. *The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|send to a friend||print notes|